{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Excitement

Today was the first day of the Bear Faire! I bought my cap and gown and my tassel, it's gold. I like the pop of color for sure. I'm also going to buy a green stole that says Baylor University on it, so I can look like everyone else. I can't believe, but finally after five crazy years I'm DONE. The excitement got to me today and I jumped for joy, literally.
Ryan and I's application for our duplex was approved yesterday! Yay, we have a place to live. Now money to pay for it is another story. God will provide, I'm confident, despite all my doubts it will work how God sees fit. That truly pleases my heart.
BTW: weddings cost too much money...

1 comment:

Emily Dupuis Powell said...

I gave you a blog award! Check it out!