{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

7 Things I like About...Me

I would first like to thank....j/k. Thanks Emily for my sunshine award. I could use a little sunshine on this dreary, crazy day. Much better. This seven things idea is from her as well.

7 Things About Me:
1. I have anxiety issues along with heart palpitations, but I usually just pray through it and my Father calms    my heart. This is why I don't do good with waiting
2. I have taken to the Twilight series. Call me lame, but I just can't put the books down, or stop watching Rob Pattinson. It seems he looks better with each viewing.
3. I am completely terrified of life after college. I am confident in God's faithfulness as I have said a thousand times, but a girl can still be scared.
4. I failed at reading "For Whom The Bell Tolls". The one book in my American Lit. class that I have not read. I had to read sparknotes for it and I've never done that before, because I love to read.
5. Both of my brothers have now been to alternative school. Justin his senior year and Austin this year, his freshman year.
6. I watch two television series': Greek on ABCFamily and Grey's Anatomy on ABC, of course.
7. I have been in a long distance relationship for five out of six years with Ryan Martinez and we are getting married in July!! I cannot wait to finally say goodnight and not have to leave. Bliss

2 comments:

Emily Dupuis Powell said...

{sigh} I love that ring!

Mariel Torres said...

i totally get you for number 7. Me and Sean have done the long distance throughout our whole relationship and we are nowhere close to you guys' 6 years. and as you might know good byes are not fun. it is extremely hard but not impossible :)
Congrats on the wedding!