{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Life in college...

     What boring days I have to share being in college. I've done nothing interesting so far this week and I haven't even cleaned my room, depressing. I'm at my wits end with some things and have nothing but frustrations. I believe by the end of the week all will turn out well however. So I take heart in Christ and continue to do work that will please him.
     Yesterday I attended a girls q & a session at our college minister's house with his wife. She is an incredibly wise, Godly woman with her heart in the right place. She is beautiful and amazing; such a heart for us poor college kids. Did I mention I'm sick and tired of being in college??!
 
     I've started working with a new ministry at church called Homebound Ministry and I meet with two other girls and we go out to an older woman's house and sit and talk with her for an hour or so. I honestly started because I get credit for my aging class, but it's nice to make connections and get to know more people in the college ministry. They're great girls, super sweet, and our friend we meet with is 85 and her name is Dreena, she is a hoot! 
     I'm ordering the other bridesmaid dresses, finally! I need to get a lot done in a short amount of time, and I'm having trouble. Part of my frustrations.
     OH I got an email today about commencement and cap and gowns and stuff. Way exciting! My parents are going to buy me graduation pictures. All I can really think of in regards to graduation is more work! Getting a job, marriage, more planning. I think I'm going to explode.

No comments: