{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Frozen

     So, yesterday Waco experienced a "winter storm" full of snow. Yes, it snowed from 7:30 in the morning unitl about 9:00 p.m. We still had class, don't be alarmed. (boooo) My roommate and I decided to build a snowman and have a snowball fight on campus after class. We head over to a patch of ground covered in snow by Armstrong Browning library.  
     First, we do not know how to make a snowman. We asked a guy walking by and he said "yea, just put some snow together and roll it into a ball." Oh, gee thanks, I had no idea snowmen were supposed to be round. Great help. Second, we start to "roll" the snow. It worked pretty well once we got the hang of it. Problem, snow is incredibly heavy. We had to try about five times to get the body portion of the snowman on the base. Very Difficult. Three, Courtney knocks our huge snowman over. Four, my hands are so cold they are shaking and I cannot feel my fingers despite wearing mittens. I was in a lot of pain, so I made her finish putting the snowman back together and ran for the car. I wanted to cry my hands hurt so bad, so I'm MAD at snow and don't want it to snow in Texas ever again. Every time I thought about snow yesterday I felt sick to my stomach. Serious trauma!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Snow Day
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox free slideshow design

No comments: