{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Finally Free

Last week is finally over! I'm so glad. I took off two days of work--sucko--and one day of class for being sick and I needed a "personal day" as I call it to work on my resume and look up teaching programs and chill out. I did not feel productive this week at all and I'm glad I get to start a new week. This week will be better.

Ryan and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary a few weeks ago, not on our anniversary. We went out to dinner and went to Edward's Cinema for a film and I got to wear my new dress with no picture evidence. I looked adorable ;) I hung out with him in Bryan on Sunday night. We ordered Gumby's pizza and watched "UP" which I had never seen. Good weekend. I also went to a bridal show with my mom in Galveston.
Friday and today I got to go on a prayer retreat with my college group "Prayer Awakening". AMAZING. God reveals so much through prayer and meditation. It only enhances the experience when others are praying for you and your family.

1 comment: