{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Count down

     One week until Spring Break! I definitely need this time away from Waco.
I went to an appointment for a cake baker, but I think my grandma might make the cake and we've got no details for now except for how I want it to look.
     I tried on my wedding shoes with my dress finally to see if the shoes were too tall, but it's perfect! My mom took some pictures. She wanted me to make a straight face, but all I could do was laugh. The second picture with my shoes.


     Ryan and I saw "The Crazies" yesterday. It was crazy. I almost had a panic attack in the theater, because it was a sold out show and there were so many people in the theater and a Freddy Krueger preview came on before the movie. I almost had to walk out, but I just threw up some Jesus help me's and I was able to watch it. I liked it, but I would like weird scary movies! On my way back to Waco from College Station I got pulled over! Booooo. He gave me a warning and then I cried the whole way home.
     My roommate Courtney was baptized today! It was an exciting time and I only have one lousy picture.

2 comments:

Emily Dupuis Powell said...

Ahh! I love your dress! It is so odd that I tried that dress on too!!! Beautiful!!!

Ashley Raven said...

So so beautiful! You'll make a gorgeous bride.