{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ahead of the game

I stayed up really late catching up on my American Literature reading for class; I didn't even have time to shower yesterday...gross! Also, over the weekend I finished all but one piece of homework due on Friday--a letter to my local official about a topic that interests me. It's for my policy and advocacy class, which I Love!
I'm working on the save the dates. I'm pretty sure I've got the one I want, but I need to print a sample to be sure it's the one. This task has frustrated me to no end, because the way I want the picture degrades the resolution and it's not clear. I have been moving and cropping for two days. I will print a sample and then post the chosen one.

Yesterday I took Coco out for his usual after school walk. It had been raining all day and was especially cold. I was holding Coco, because he doesn't like puddles, and talking on the phone meaning no free hands. So I walked down each stair from my apartment, set foot on the sidewalk and fell to my knees. I don't know how it happened, but it hurt really bad and now I have bruises. I'm not good with stairs.
Oh score: Monday I went to Wal-Mart for Ryan's Valentine gift and bought "The Burbs" for $5! Hilarious movie with Tom Hanks, and I also bought the first "Bridget Jones" for $7.50, holla!

No comments: