{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Thursday, January 7, 2010

What did you say?

So we're still waiting to hear from A&M about ryan's school this semester. He applied for a job at Exxon in Baytown over the summer and was offered an interview! It's on January 25, our 6 year anniversary btw. There will probably be three or four rounds of interviews my dad said, so we won't know if he gets the job until about May. Both scenarios, school and this job, involve waiting which I do not do well. We were thinking if Ryan got the Exxon job we'd be able to live in Baytown, Crosby, or Houston and I could get a job nearby. No big deal. Come to find out the job is not in Baytown, but Beaumont. This freaked me out a little. Then I decided, we can start our lives in a new place and still be close to family and friends. Who knows what will happen, but there are so many options. Praise God for that!


And I just finished an entire semester's worth of curriculum for mother's day out. Glad that's done. School starts Monday; I'll try to enjoy my last semester!

No comments: