{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Saturday, January 2, 2010

The time is now

I am soooo glad it's a new year. This last one could have been worse I guess, but towards the end it was pretty rough. Ryan not being in school this semester really threw everyone, especially me. I've been talking to God a lot about it and he is just telling me to wait and it's killing me. So this year I will wait, "though it is painful", I will wait. God is good and he will provide; we're blessed so far! My resolutions, so small, but meaningful. 

1. Wait. This will possibly be the hardest thing, because of my anxiety and impatience. 
2. Have weekly meetings with people at school. I need their fellowship and friendship.
I feel that a new year will begin when Ryan and I get married, so I'll focus on these two things until then.


 
*First Pic of the New Year*

I spent New Year's Eve with Ryan and his fam. We had some dinner and watched t.v. Ryan and I went to Amanda and Kelly's and watched some wicked loud fireworks, much fun.

2 comments:

Emily Dupuis Powell said...

Ryan hasn't been in school? I don't know the details of this?

Emily Dupuis Powell said...

tb? what?