{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Praise Him

Ryan is going back to school this semester! Praise God. He's very excited, he registered for classes today and is working on finances. I'm confident in the Lord that everything will come through. He's decided that if he gets the job with Exxon he'll take it, but finish this semester. I'm so thrilled for him to finally be able to move forward. Now I only have to look for work in two places. Piece of cake?



These last two days have been tiring; they could be worse. I started my new job at Piper CDC and I'm working in the three's classroom. It's all good in there, because they are self sufficient, their speech is developed and they can say things rather than bite as the one's do. I enjoy the teacher and the assistant teacher and I love my hours. I go to work at 7:30 and I'm done with work and class by 2:15 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. On Tuesday and Thursday I go to work at 7:30 and I'm done for the day at 1:45. This will be a great last semester. If only I could figure out the roommate situation. I know what God wants me to do, but I'm looking for a way around it. In other words, I will inevitably do what God wants, but not like it very much. I have also started a workout routine for the week and will do my best to stay focused throughout the semester.



I want to paint my table this weekend, hopefully it won't be too cold.

Photo Of The Day
"Coco Chillin'"