{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Longest 4 Day Week


I bought these dresses yesterday!


This week, only being four days, felt like an entire month. I am exhausted, yet exhilarated. I have so much to plan for and a lot to get busy on.
-Resume for teaching
-Teaching certificate programs
-Contact school districts to look for jobs
-Meet with reception site peeps
-Find a baker
-Meet with florist to finalize flowers
-Lots of research for class assignments
     This has to get done in the next two weeks. Besides the everlasting week I got to have dinner with the girls again. I love them a lot. They make me laugh so much. We ate at Chili's again. We need a new place to eat. I'm excited for their company as well as there beautiful faces. I have to watch a friends cat this weekend, I know odd. She is going out of town to meet her boyfriend's parents and she needs me to clean the cat box, GROSS. I know I'm an awesome friend; I like cats anyway.
     I work in a three's classroom at the child development center on campus and it's the most fun! I love the kids and the assistant teacher, the lead teacher is a lazy bum. It seems she's incapable of doing anything on her own. There are twins Elliot and Oliver who are adorable. Oliver and I are really good friends, and every morning Oliver tells me "I missed you." It's the sweetest thing and makes me love the class that much more! Children are my life. I cannot wait to get started.
 

Photo Of The Day
"Cecilly"
Ryan bought me these shoes like two years ago for my birthday.

This is what dinner looks like. Jamie makes crazy faces, Courtney's Mexican ;), Emily is the sweet quiet one, and then there's my awesome card tower. I love Fridays.

1 comment:

Emily Dupuis Powell said...

look into ACT Houston if you can...