{The Father of mercies and God of all comfort}

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can I Please Push Pause?

 So I'm back in Waco. I was driving in last night and saw the skyline of lights and have never disliked the city so much. I just want to get married and graduate already!! I'm tired. I finally got everything upstairs and put away. My room is clean and it feels fantastic. I can now read in peace.I also rearranged, because I needed refreshing. I like it now!
If you walk into my bedroom and look left and pan to the right this is basically what it would look like. Most of the artwork courtesy of Emily Dupuis-Powell!






I went to the doctor today to get a TB skin test for my new job. The last time I got one of these it was positive. I had to take meds and get chest x-rays, it was crazy. Later I found out that my skin could have had a reaction to the solution, so I went in this morning and will go back on Friday to get it looked at. Hopefully I have no reaction! It would make my life easier. I got a lot done today. After the doctor I went to Wal-Mart for food and essentials, and then I went to Robinson Tower to turn in my I-9 for work. I came home cleaned and unpacked. I don't want the roommates to come back! I don't think I'm ready for that drama yet.

My obsession this week is the Twilight soundtrack. It's pretty sweet!

                                           AND NOW:
                                           The photo of the day
                                          " Coco, Duke, and Fred"


1 comment:

Emily Dupuis Powell said...

I've always liked that bedding...